(All of the following must be fulfilled if you want to download and use any data or code from this repository)
- Your use of the provided datasets is for research on Brain-Computer Interfaces, Neuroscience or Machine Learning.
- You will not use these datasets for research, application or development, which is connected in any way (direct, transitive, financial etc.) to military purpose.
- You accept and will follow the terms of 'Citation Policy, a.
- You accept the terms of 'Citation Policy, b.
- You will not give out a copy of any part of the data to another person outside your department or company.
- If you publish a paper, which includes content correlated to this repository, you will send a short eMail with citation information to email@example.com. This information will be published on www.passivebci.org.
- In any paper published, which includes content correlated to this repository, there will be a citation of this repository in the acknowledgements and the connected paper(s) (it is given on the subsite of the data/code used) will be cited.
Citation of the repository
The Community for Passive BCI research
- In case you are going to submit a paper which is crucially dependent on data of this repository, we ask you to get in touch with the person/organisation that originally published the data on www.passivebci.org, so you can discuss a co-authorship in the respective paper.